Algorhythm is an 8-step trigger sequencer. Modules can be linked to create longer patterns. Illuminated switches provide control over looped and one-shot playback, sequential and random modes, and gate/trig output for the pattern. Loop length, pattern length, and gate/trig status can be modified during playback. All settings are automatically saved in memory and restored at startup.
Algorhythm modules shipped during spring 2017 and later have a new alternate firmware that provides 8 simultaneous channels. See the documentation on Github for details.
Matte black alternate panels are available here. If you're buying an Algorhythm module or kit, the black panel will be included for free (no need to purchase separately).
- 12 pulse outputs, 4 pulse inputs
- 8 steps per module
- Modules can be linked for longer patterns
- Sequential and random modes (per module) with CV control
- Programmable loop length and pattern length (per module)
- Programmable gate/trig across nine independent outputs
- Linked clock distribution to minimize cross-patching
Ships within 2-3 days