Binary is a 1-bit analog computer that takes up to six inputs and determines whether the output should be high or low. It is intended to combine gates/triggers from Algorhythm modules, but works with most other CV and audio sources within a modular system. Each input includes an on/off switch that illuminates when a pulse is received. The output can be switched from OR to NOR logic for different applications.
Sold out, but you can build your own from the DIY kit.
- Six inputs (CV or audio-rate signals)
- Logic output switchable between OR and NOR gates
- Illuminated on/off switch for each input
- Useful for combining multiple gate/trig sources into a single pattern
- Can perform conversion between S-Trig and V-Trig signals
- Works as a manual gate source
- Provides manual mute/switch control over multiple clocks